When we realize that we are not a bodies with souls but souls with a bodies our perspective changes.
One more time– breathe it – “ I am a soul with a body”.
Notice the shift in perspective. This means I can change the way I look, I can change the way I feel, I can change where I live, I can change my job, I can change my relationships, I can change my mind, I can even change my belief system BUT I cannot change the pure essence of who I am.
And that pure essence of the “I am” is a drop from the Source of All That Is. Within me and you and every other man, woman and child lies the connection to pure Source Energy.
That is a huge responsibility…and honor.
Jointly created by Humanity’s Team, The Club of Budapest, The Goi Peace Foundation, and the Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit, the Conscious Business Declaration articulates the seven essential principles to define a new standard for businesses that will dramatically increase economic prosperity while healing the environment and improving human wellbeing.
- We are One with humanity and all of life. Business and all institutions of the human community are integral parts of a single reality – interrelated, interconnected and interdependent.
- In line with this reality, the purpose of Business is to increase economic prosperity while contributing to a healthy environment and improving human wellbeing.
- Business must go beyond sustainability and the philosophy of Do No Harm to restoring the self-renewing integrity of the Earth.
- Business must operate with economic, social, and ecological transparency.
- Business must behave as a positive and proactive member of the local and global communities in which it operates.
- Business that sees, honors, and celebrates the essential interconnected nature of all human beings and all life maximizes human potential and helps create a world that works for all.
- When aligned with Oneness, Business is the most powerful engine on Earth for creating prosperity and flourishing for all.
The Law of Attraction first became the new buzz after the release of the book and movie The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. But the power of LOA (Law of Attraction) or more simply “Like attracts Like” is nothing new nor is it anything old. It is a Universal Law that in its Infinite and Divine Mandate is expressed in all aspects of Life.
In the very basic definition of Quantum Physics we understand that everything is Energy and vibrates at its own designated frequency. For example the chair you are sitting on is composed of molecules which are composed of atoms which are composed of electrons and protons and smaller and smaller particles all vibrating together at a frequency which creates that chair. Similarly everything in our physical world vibrates at its own signature frequency to outpicture that which you see. Even US! Our bodies going down to the cellular level and further inward to the most miniscule particle all vibrate at a certain frequency. Skin vibrates at a frequency different from bone and different from the liver for instance. Now this becomes interesting when we see that healthy cells vibrate at a higher frequency than those that are damaged or diseased.